Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Psst...He's Whispering, Can You Hear?


Are you receiving the messages?

No, not the messages that tell you you’re not enough, you can’t succeed, you don’t measure up, you’ll never find your way, you’ll forever be alone, or your beauty is skin deep.

I’m talking about the messages from within. The ones your savior, Jesus Christ, gently sends through the Holy Spirit.

My lovely friend, take a moment to hear and receive these truths:

You are enough
“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

You can do all things through Christ
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

You were designed for a beautiful purpose
“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

You are strong in the Lord
“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust.” Psalm 18:2

You are never alone
“For He Himself [The Lord] has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’” Hebrews 13:5

Your beauty is mind, body and soul
“I will praise You [Lord], for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.” Psalm 139:14

You are loved with an everlasting love
“The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying: ‘Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love…’” Jeremiah 31:3

Stop focusing on the negative and learn to accept the positive. Seek truth and know your worth in Christ, for you were created in a perfect image to bear His silhouette.

“So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” Genesis 1:27



No comments:

Post a Comment