Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Your Worth in God's Eyes



After reading this prayer, you may be thinking: How does God see me? Allow me to inform you.

According to scripture, God sees you as:

His Beloved Child- “I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:18

Forgiven- “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9

Strong in Him- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.” Psalm 28:7

Saved By Grace- “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.” Ephesians 2:8

Having Hope- “’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11

So the next time you have feelings of inferiority, insecurity and self-doubt remember it’s Satan’s ploy to deter your focus from your true worth in Christ.

A woman of character understands life will not be void of disheartening feelings, but she will not allow them to govern her life because her hope, trust and faith are in God above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment