Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wear It Wednesday: Simple Class

Today I opted for a simple “piece-together” outfit that although easy to assemble does not lack class. One of my favorite fall styles to strut on the street is jeggings with high heels. There is just something so comfortably stylish about pairing warm jeggings with a sophisticated shoe. How you piece together an outfit sets the tone for how you feel and how you will be perceived.

For the base of my outfit, I created a blank canvas by pairing a black tee with black STS Blue Jeggings (one of my favorite brands) and black pumps. Because I always like to incorporate a sophisticated element to my outfits, I chose to add color and dimension with a textured open cardigan. Not only does the texture of the cardigan compliment the sleek black canvas, but the color and prints come alive resulting in a noticeable statement. Elegantly place a delicate crossbody bag on your shoulder that conforms to the minimal, polished look and voila—you’re a walking fashionista who will simply turn heads with an effortless classy look.

Bonus: The open cardigan I’m wearing from Neiman Marcus is reversible! The photos below show the comparison between a color and print statement.  





Open Cardigan: Neiman Marcus
STS Blue Jeggings: Nordstrom
Stilettos: Guess
Purse: H&M

2 comments: